cardiologist-icon

Leg pain throat numbness

Hi Since last few weeks my mom is facing leg pain and numbness on the same leg its exactly on the Hip portion and because of which she is unable to walk at times. Today morning she was facing issues with her throat she says her throat is going numb nd her tongue was getting fat. So she checked her sugar levels on fasting was around 130 & blood pressures around 160. Please help. Which doctor we should consult and what could be the issue with her?

Doctor Answers (1) on Leg pain throat numbness

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and feeling.... There are many causes for leg pain including Achilles tendinitis, varicose veins, deep vain thrombosis They're more likely to happen if you're inactive for long periods, like on a long flight or car ride. You're also at risk if you're overweight, or you smoke, or take certain medications....This can happen when the arteries in your legs become damaged and hardened....some other causes are herniated discs,sciatica, stenosis of spinal canal etc...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination if needed they will only refer you to concerned specialists.