Leg pain after quitting
Hi, I am 23 yrs old, I have quitted smoking almost a month before. I have also started running in morning. But after few days of running, pain in my left leg (below the knee) has started , which seems like muscles pain. But taking rest for almost 10 days it still feels same pain. I have no idea whether smoking has relation to it or not. Or to whom I should consult for the same.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

Get a color Doppler of the leg. Also start the following medicines Tab Limcee one daily Cap Evion Lc once daily Tab Maxical Plus one daily Tab Voveran Sr 75 mg daily All medicines for 3 days and than u can follow up with me. U will be fine very soon