Leg ache Extreme pain
My left leg has been aching extremely bad. It's as if I want to cut it off. It reoccurs every once a while in 2-3 months and stays more than a day. It's again happening today and it's excruciatingly painful. Please help.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Take a tab. Zerodol-P twice a day after food for 3 days. Tab. Supracal pro once a day after food for a month. Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hello. Sorry to hear you have such severe pain. Are you a smoker? Any associated numbness in foot? Is the pain related to exertion? The causes can be many and it will help if you see an orthopaedic surgeon locally in Bangalore. Then appropriate treatment can be started. Dr M Vashishtha FRCS Tr & Orth.
Above.

Why does my leg ache when i sit down