Left sided paralysis
My father is suffering paralysis from last 3years even though the physiotheraphy is running medication is running we unable to see any sortof recovery simptons can u please help me

Hello there. I can understand your concern. In such cases the recovery is very slow. You have to be very patient. Kindly continue all the necessary medications as suggested. Also, consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. You might require a repeat MRI as well. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.