Left side.penis.mor.thckr
From last few days i can see that my left side of my penis z more harder nd thicker than the right side (when its erect)..why is it lik that ..and im not getting that feel on my dick as earlier sumtymz it ll b normal..but i really want to knw ...why there is an abnormal thickness and hardness on the left side ...pls tell me doctor...awaiting for ur reply.. Many thanks...

Hello 2 sides of body are never equal. If you can have sex normally, it is fine otherwise consult a sexologist Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa