Left side head Pain
Hi. I've been having severe pain above my left eyebrow. My forehead right above it is tender to touch, and it's very painful in and around that left eye socket. It's a short stabbing pain that I've had for a while. I do have diagnosed chronic headaches and migraines but this pain is different. It is only around my left eye socket, left eyebrow and left temple. If I try to press around my eyebrow, it feels hard and bumpy under the skin.

Do swedana daily using turmeric powder and salt.. Mix rasnadi churna with lime juice and apply over forehead..
do it for 7 days..
avoid cold exposure