cardiologist-icon
Left side Chest pain
Suffering from left side chest pain for last 15 days This is my ECG report..please suggest me if anything serious. QRS - 92ms QT/QTcB - 348/389 ms PR - 150ms P- 110ms RR/PP - 800/800 ms P/QRS/T - 60/70/55 degrees QTD/ QTcBD - 46/51ms Sokolow - 2.8mV NK-9 ST - Segment elevation (anterior) HR- 74bpm Continuous pain and same level of pain.no other symptoms found.

This report is good for quacks. We would like to see the ecg picture instead.
One thing in your ECG which worries is st elevation in anterior leads. It could be suggestive of heart attack of myocarditis
get urgent echocardiogram and cardiac enzymes troponin t
show your ECG to physician to earliest to avoid delay.