cardiologist-icon
Left side Chest pain
Last from 2 3 months i have chest pain in left side only...after cunsulting with dr...they telling me its the gas problem. But i don't think so it is. so pls tell me what is the problem with me. & Pain hardly 1-2 min.. 4-5 times in day.

Hello, I understand your problem. Since you have already met doctors regarding this and they have given their opinion regarding this then it is because of the gastritis. All you need to do is take enough water and add yoghurt to your diet that would help you lot better than any other medications. You don't need to worry about this just follow both suggestion that's have told you. They will be helpfull. Thank you.