Left shoulder pain and numb fingers
I felt like i had pulled a muscle in my upper left back/shoulder area. Coupe of days later left thumb and index start to increase. Numbness spreading up left arm. Shoulder blade pain pretty much constant. Intense discomfort and sporadic stabbing sensation in back. Please help.

There isn't sufficient information to reach a specific diagnosis. I would advise you to meet an orthopedician so that you can be examined and undergo investigations such as CT/MRI, EEG(if indicated), thyroid profile, Vitamin B12, etc to find the underlying cause and have it treated accordingly. Kindly refrain from carrying any heavy objects during this time.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the orthopedician at the earliest