Left shoulder and scapula
I have left hand shoulder pain and scapula pain from this morning. This pain is damn irritating me. But the different thing is, this pain comes and stays for 3-4 days and disappears. Again after few days it again comes and stays for some days. I am using zerodal-sp tablet for this pain in suggestion of one doctor. Even though I am satisfied with that tablet. Please tell me is there any other issue I am facing internally? How to get rid of this? Is that a normal muscular pain or some other thing? By the way I regularly do walking and normal exercise. From past 6 months I am doing walking but this issue is from 1 month. Please do help me

Dr. Bhavneet Singh
Pain Management Specialist 12 yrs exp Amritsar
Get your MRI cervical spine done ..it can be ? radiculopathy