Left Lower back pain
I am 23 i have undergone open heart surgery on 2009 and i am patient of uti ecoili I am not going in any medication right now doctor stopped bt from 2 day i am having severe pain in left side of lower back  and lil bit swelling can some one please tell me reason ,is this serious?

Follow my Id and treat your problems

Is the pain restricted to your lower back or radiate to your left lower limb. It could be normal muscle spams but to ensure will need few more details on the pain regarding it
Kindly use any diclofenac gel/spray you to relieve the symptoms.
To get to the root cause of the pain and it's management kindly get proper consult for the same
Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult on practo or at nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.
May be due to muscle spasm can apply Volini gel and hit fomentation if possible do back excercise