Left knee pain
I have left knee injury before two years at that time I had thin ligament problem. Doctor prescribed me medication like pain killers and some sort of exercise. That give me some relief in 6 moths. But now after 3 years it's again appears. Some doctor said no need of surgery some says it requires. MRI reports says ligament is thin now. I prefer one ortho surgeon. He gave me osteo 10 medicine and some exercise. But still it's panning. What should I do. Can I do hard gym exercise. Please advice.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, since it is already in delamma, it is hard to tell without examining and seeing your reports. Please avoid hard gym excersie, you will end up injuring more, please take a second opinion with other doctor with all reports in person. Of he option for surgery please go ahead with it.