cardiologist-icon
Left hand swelling
My wife has suffered with left hand swelling and pain in chest and hand... Is their any danger... We will going to consult the doctor tomorrow... Upto that any medicine for relief

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, how the pain and swelling started,,? Was there any injury to the hand? it is very difficult to come to any conclusion with this brief history,, she needs to undergo examination by orthopedician and treated accordingly, please consult as soon as possible . (if there is history of trauma. Tab. Diclofenac can be taken after food to relieve pain).