Left foot pain
Hello sir My wife is having severe burning pain in left ankle from past last year with this she even cant manage to walk properly she is not having diabetes or any other problem She have also taken 3 injection in left ankle but injections give time beign relife but aftersome time it starts pain again Plz guide me as i dont know what to do and which docter should i consult.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, I would recommend that you consider homeopathic treatment for your wife. Homeopathy is very effective in bone pains and will give her permeant relief. The injections will always be temporary and the pain will return once the effect wears off. Contact me privately if you are interested and I will be able to help you better.