Left flank pain
Left flank pain from last week done C T Scan KUB Right kidney tiny concretion is seen i middle calyx of right kidney. Left kidney shows 5.3mm calculus in lower calyx. Left upper ureter shows 3.7 x 6.4 mm calculus leading to mild hydroureteronephrosis. Pl advise go for laparoscopy or stone will pass it self I am taking syrup uripass, tab calcurosin and for pain fenco 50. Also taken favouride plus for 5 day's Also taking homeopathic medicine barberries and R 72 pl advise I have pain in left kidney constantly

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Consult a urologist who after a physical examination and detailed study of your reports would suggest an appropriate treatment for you.

Right sided flank pain