Left eye twitch
My left eye twitching continuously from last 2 to 3 month. When I talk to someone then it twitch mostly. I also done MRI of mind but there are not any problem. The report is normal.

Hi.... Many people suffer from eye twitching at some point in their lives and most often this does not point to a medical illness, nor is it a cause for concern. However, if you have suffered for long periods, it can be irritating... The best way to reduce eye twitching is by working out the likely cause and implementing some lifestyle changes... Consult Neurologist....