Left eye blurry lasik iss
Left eye is blurry after my LASIK .I am puttingy drops but still no change and it's been a week now..I had my LASIK on 16th April 2016

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1.wait for sometime ....sometimes it takes upto a month for healing and to get proper vision

Hi..., Immediately after surgery, your eye may itch, burn and be watery.... You'll be able to see after surgery, but your vision won't be clear right away. It takes about two to three months after your surgery before your eye heals and your vision stabilizes. Your chances for improved vision are based, in part, on how good your vision was before surgery....