Left EarPopping-Head ache

When I swallow, I hear popping/cracking sensation in my left ear. It has been happening since 45 days, I have consulted 3 ENTs, 1st one gave few antibiotics and asked to inhale steem and have chewing gum. He told it will be cured in 4-5 days. 2nd ENT Doctor diagnosed A/C SOM, told it will take 7 to 14 days to cure. 3rd ENT Doctor(after 14 days) told at the moment you don't A/C SOM and pressure test in both years is fine. He told there is a vocal strain and there may be some kind of allergy. I took his medicines but there was not relief. 4th I consulted Ayurveda expert and he told to take Josina,mulethi and tankan basam for 15 days. It did remove all the sinus/infection but still the symptom was same. I started reading on various forums and took allergra 120 for 5 days. Till now I still hear clicking sound in left ear when I swallow and there is pain the left side of my forehead. I can feel a nerve swelling in left side of my forehead. Can someone advise what to do?

Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Your condition should be analysed with audiometry including impedance. Further treatment will be based on this
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You seem to be having Eustachian Tube Dysfunction with Recurrent Rhinosinusitis. Use this app to find a good ENT Surgeon to reevaluate you clinically. A CT scan of your sinuses along with an Impedance Audiometry should help your doctor arrive at a diagnosis and treat you accordingly.