Left ear popping problem
I was suffering from nasal congestion and while trying to get the mucous out, I don't know what happened I popped something in my left ear and every time I try to gulp of something there is this sound and a lot of echo.

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Faridabad

this is the nasal infection which has ascended to the ears , take consultation from ear consultant immediately
avoid water entry into ear and avoid ear cleaning ,and avoid nose blowing
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You may try steroid nasal spay for a few days, It will clear the nasal congestion and will be beneficial for your ear problem as well.

What does it mean when your ears keep popping