cardiologist-icon
Left chest and back pain
Respected sir My wife is suffering from left chest and back pain (just behind chest) since last 2 & 1/2 years. I have done ECG ,2d echo, sonomammography, ct scan, abdomen ultrasound, endoscopy, USG therapy, x-ray (chest & neck) & all blood tests . All reports are normal. Pain is continue. Medicines relief for short time. Kindly give me suggestion. May it be due to vains blockage. Should I go for MRI test.

Hi...., there are various causes for chest pain... Chest pain can be caused by disorders of the digestive system,... Some types of chest pain are associated with injuries and other problems affecting the structures that make up the chest wall. Examples include: Costochondritis. In this condition, the cartilage of your rib cage, particularly the cartilage that joins your ribs to your breastbone, becomes inflamed and painful.... Chest pain can also be caused by: Panic attack....