Left abdomin,back,testice
Left abdomin,back,testice pain . It often occurs. Once it was very severe and paining like hell . Later after some rest and drinking more water and waking it got reduced . I suspect this is because of stone in urinary track or some where in the urine system

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Left abdominal pain and testicular pain can be due to many reasons like kidney stones, hernia, urinary tract infection. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.