Leaking of sticky type water from penis
Sticky type water is leaking from penis countinuously day and night What can i do Please suggest me I am feeling weakness Temper of my penis is low

Take herbal supplement.. To get rid of ur problem permanently.. To be sexually fit completely
for further information consult me privately
drink milk daily

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+104
Chat with a sexologist
Dear Practo User, This discharge is called precum and is it's absolutely normal. If your erection is not hard enough then you may privately contact us.
It is most probable pre cum. It could b a normal phenomenon.. More info needed to help u
its pre cum.i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance
Share me image And take some ayurveda medicines Its curable Consult  me

Water breaking slow leak