diabetes-icon
Latest diabites treatment
Hi I am diabetic from past 10 years. .type 1..and on insulin. .what r latest treaments ...I heard dat tablet is there instead of insulin..and steam cell therpery. .

Hello, I understand your problem. Insulin is the in budget, easily available, and easily administered medication thab other tablets or any procedures. Stem feel therapy is effective but it's way too costly and will take several sittings to complete the full course. And the chances are not full that you get completely treated. And themes tablets are still in the trial stage. I suggest you use insulin till then. Take care Thank you.