Late puberty
Hello. I'm 21 year old male and I still haven't hit puberty. Which doctor should I consult ? Pediatrician or endocrinologist ? Please help me by letting me know. Thank you
301 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Please see an endocrinologist who will do some tests on you to find the cause.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.