Last long in bed
I want to last long for more than 30 mins in bed on regular basis.  Is it possible without any medication? At present I only last between 15-18 min. I have tried various ways but not able to increase my time for more than this. But after taking pills I can last for 30 mins. Please let me know the possible solution.

Dr. Harisha N L

Smoking could be to blame for your sexual dysfunction — not to mention a higher risk of cancer and unpleasant breath. Smoking can impair circulation, increase your risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction, and decrease your sperm count and viability. Being overweight and failing to exercise can both impact your sexual performance, so get moving and get healthy. By fine-tuning your cardiovascular health, you could be building bedroom endurance as well. But refrain from riding a bike too much, as the constriction caused by a bicycle seat may cause temporary erectile dysfunction...consult psychiatrist they will help you