LASIK surgery suggestion
Hello, I am 25 years, I want to get done my lasik eye surgery. My spherical power s -4.00 in both eye, it is stable from a year but nw cylindrical power has come -0.50, due to this change should I not go for lasik surgery.?

Since the spherical power is stable since 1 year and very minimal cylinder power has appeared there should not be much problem with going ahead for lasik...still eligibility for lasik will only be decided post proper lasik related eye examination
Lasik work up including final refractive error assessment corneal topography to rule out keratoconus dry eye work up
Hello Power usually become stable at age of 18-21 yrs This is minor change which is common due to interindividual variability You may very well proceed for lasik surgery
If your refraction is stable you may undergo surgery if all your other tests are within normal limits. A small fluctuation in refraction is possible between two visits. Make sure you completely sure of your refractive error before undergoing surgery.

What is the cost of lasik surgery Eye dryness after lasik Blurred vision after lasik surgery