Lasik surgery eligibility condition
Hi, I am 23 year old and have constant power for last 2 years. I have attached my reading for both eye. Am I eligible for lasik surgery? What are the chances? If not then, what are the other options with min. risk as in lasik surgery? Left eye : SPH =  -6.25  CYL= -2.75 AXIS= 180 Right eye: SPH = -7.5    CYL = -1.5  AXIS=5 Thanks.

Hello Your doctor will perform few tests like pentacam to see corneal thickness and topography and fundus examination and if all these tests are normal then LASIK surgery can be done
Hello, Consult and ophthalmologist, for pentacam,pachymetry, tear film evaluation and retina examination. After the evaluation,your ophthalmologist may give u options like femtoLASIK /ICL.
Even if the thickness of cornea is 500 microns ,the results of lasik will not ne favouable. Icl/phakik iol ts the best option.