Lasik Surgery Candidature
Sir/Ma'am, I just did my Lasik Preliminary Testing from a good opthalmologist Dr. Anagha Heroor (MBBS Opth., MS, etc.) (Dombivli East, Mumbai). The reports are good and positive. The doctor gave me a go ahead for my Lasik surgery. I have not suffered any major illness, do not have Diabetes, Asthma, Skin Allergies and do not consume any medicine regularly. I am a graduate and will be pursuing MBA and some other professional courses in coming years. Thus, I request other opthal doctors to provide me with their opinion regarding whether it is advisable to get my Lasik done now or wait for some more years ? I have attached pics of my Preliminary Testing Reports for further reference. I hope I'll get true and effective opinions from other doctors. Kind regards, Ganesh Iyer

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1./please upload reports. 2. LASIK is very simple surgery 3. If all tests are OK then don't think... Just go for surgery

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Firstly I suppose you have forgotten to attach any reports or may be we are not able to see any reports. By the credentials of your doctor I can say that the doctor knows what he is saying. Is he says you can go ahead, you can go ahead, no need to worry. But when to get it done is purely your choice, if you want you can delay it also. Doing it early will be better I feel as a personal opinion. All the best for your future. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Meeta Mungale
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 16 yrs exp Vadodara

Not able to see report