Lasik eye surgery
Hey I'm 21 year old my left eye is -5 and right eye is -9.5 can i undergo lasik surgery? Or is there any other method to get back my normal eyes?

Lasik / Refractive Corneal surgery has a certain criteria to determine if the results of surgery would be beneficial for your eye. Kindly meet a lasik surgeon and a retina specialist to get a thorough check up and know your options. Every thing including glasses and contacts have their pros and cons. Since its a cosmetic procedure know about it and then take an informed decision. If done lasik is a very safe and economical procedure for the right candidate
Lasik / Refractive Surgeon