Laser treatment

Laser treatment for acne scars is safe or not ??? I want to do laser treatment and I'm confused . Please suggest any effective treatment for acne scars

Doctor Answers (1) on Laser treatment

Greetings. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Yes laser treatment - when done under supervision of a qualified dermatologist - is SAFE. Send in your pictures of acne scars on practo direct if you need further assistance. Or see a qualified dermatologist / dermatosurgeon near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.