Laser Peel

Well i rate myself as 3/5 in terms of having a pigmented skin as of now and I am looking forward to have laser peeling and i talked to many dermatologists in here and they charge different amounts and i am really confused which one to trust. What should be the approximate cost of laser treatment on the pigmented skin per sitting? Or as a whole?

Doctor Answers (1) on Laser Peel

utdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing and cover as much as possible. Usage of a cap or hat and umbrella is encouraged. Skin already tanned can be treated with de-pigmenting creams and other oral medications. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around Rs 4000 /-for a single session. Q switched laser like Revlite is one of the best machines in the market presently. Hope it helps
Meet a Dermatologist.