Laser Acne Scar removal
Hi sir, I want Laser acne scar removal treatment. Could you please suggest me best place for that in banglore and an estimated cost for the treatment

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi Scar correction is is what you meant probably. Though lasers like fractional CO2 works well for most of the patients, the treatment has to be customized based on your scar type. Broadly 4 types of acne scars are there and it has to be taken into consideration. The charges for a session of fractional CO2 should be around Rs 7000-8000 though it can widely vary depending on the quality of machine.
Meet a dermatologist.