Laryngopharyngitis
I am having small blisters and inflammations in throat .. My doctor have given me many medicines .. I was asking that is this problem is self-healable?

Hi there...Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require antibiotics to clear up infection..Consult nearest ent specialist they will do the needful.