Large open pores

I have large skin pores and uneven skin tone.I want to opt for a cosmetic treatment as i have tried everything and failed in gettng desired results.Which treatment would be best and safe for me,and what will be the approximated cost for that treatment?.

Doctor Answers (1) on Large open pores

Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing and cover as much as possible. Usage of a cap or hat and umbrella is encouraged. Skin already tanned can be treated with de-pigmenting creams and other oral medications. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. The pore type and a photograph would have been highly effective in designing a treatment plan for you. Most of the procedures for a single session are priced around Rs 4000. You may need 4 such sessions.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Good diet. Moderate work-up.