Large number of skin tags
I am suffering from large number of skin tags on my neck face thighs . Can any one suggest me the solution for this.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed. There are multiple treatment options. It depends on the facilities available at the clinic. To name a few, electrocautery, radio frequency , cryotherapy and curettage. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option based on the body part affected and considering merits and demerits of each procedure. Meet a Dermatologist to understand more about your skin condition. Hope it helps