Large blisters in private

I have pimples like large blisters on the lower end of my scrotum and inner thigs. It gets bloody if i scratch one of them. I has been 6 months. I have tried many creams like fourderm, oftair tc. Please suggest something how to cure it? It irritates when there is sweat.
views-icons 86 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Large blisters in private

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C Bangalore | Dermatologist
Please visit a dermatologist as it needs proper examination and treatment .You must stop using the steroid based cream which could cause more damage than good.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?