Lacture tablets up to 6 months
Hi my baby is 3months old..I using lacture tablets frm 1 st month till now..daily 3Tablets.. If one day I mised means I feel like milk production is low for next day...as if not getting the feel of having heavy breast with milk.. So can I continue these tablets per day3  till 6 month of my baby.. BCz I m milk with sathavari pwdr once and alomond cashew pwdr once ... Eatng all type of curries veggies which increases milk..even meat and eggs But if one day I missed the tablet I feel like low production that day ..so plz suggest me..can I continue the tablets r not. If not should I reduce slowly by decreasing no of the tablets perday.

Things need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Continue  to take your regular  foods as advised ,check with your gynecologist  for continuation of the medication as you are eating  all foods that can facilitate  lactation  you can physcholigically  tune and motivate yourself  from reducing the dosage of the medication  which will help you completely  stop  gradually in the future.
Hi Regarding taking tablets for milk production, please consult doctor for a better advise on taking medicines.. Galactogoggues will help in milk production.. like garlic, methi, jeera etc.. And some other foods that also help increase breast milk production are leafy vegetables, plenty of liquids lije juices soups, coconut water, carrots, eggs, low fat dairy, whole grains, seasonal fruits, lean meats, fennel seeds, fish, chic peas and almonds all are beneficial in milk production.. Thankyou
It's your thinking only.U can increase milk production by including raw papaya boiled stew one small bowl by adding a small pinch of salt and a small pinch of flax seed pwd or Chia seed pwd.
Take Shatavari kalpa granules two tsf thrice with a glass of milk. Shatavari gulam two tsf twice a.day milk and milk products are good too.