Lack of penis erection
Im going to get married this week but i suffer from Erectile dysfunction. if my wife comes to know about it she will divorce me.kindly suggest me a tablet or massage oil which will give me a good long lasting penis erection. plz help me.

Relax, Erectile Dysfunction is fully treatable. ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html
Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need few more detail history of masterbation sexual activity and health
chat through online private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment
eat well sleep well exercise
Hello sir, The above problem is defined as erectile dysfunction. Let me explain your issue in brief - ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain and low self-confidence. Now would want to share the good news with you- This problem is curable with the help of medications. If interested we can get the medicines delivered at your doorsteps for speedy recovery and assure you to have a happy married sexual life. Don’t take stress.
consult online.
Start proper vajikaran and vitality herbs.. To get rid of this problem permanently without any side effects.. Erection will remain hard.. To enjoy sexual pleasure.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult me privately