Krack in my leg
My foot is geeting freezed very often and i do have crack in my foot and which is very deep.I need your assistance.

Hello. Well you need to take care of your foot properly by walking it well and moisturising it...fir the deep crack its better you see a Dermatologist do tfat necessary treatment can be started for that... thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
General Physician 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Freezing of feet neans poor blood suuply..may be due to periheral vascular disease with underlying connective tissue disorder. ...this lead to cracks inskin too. ....you need evaluation for this...consult physician or rheumatologist