Know about laser surgery
Respected doctor, • I am wearing glasses of -10 in my both eyes. • i want to undergo eye surgery.which surgery will be best suited for me? • howmuch will it cost approaximately? • Please suggest me best option available in india

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello There are two options depending on corneal thickness. If corneal thickness is adequate then lasik can be done else ICL is only option Cost depends on type of lasik which ranges from 20000 to 1 lacs. iCL will be costly and will cost nearly 90000
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Surat

First of all your refractive error is little high so you need to go through a series of check ups to know which surgery is best for you. In general if you go for wavefront Lasik the cost would range from 35 to 45 k. Another good option is ICL. ICL is being done when Lasik is not possible for any reason.