Knot in breast
Hi doc, I found a knot in my left breast 3 weeks back. Its hard, painless and little bigger than pea. It has moved a little here and there over time but doesn't hurt. Also, i got my periods last week & it's still pretty much there. Should I wait or consult doc immediately?

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi,please consult your doc. It might be fibroadenoma, which is benign condition but see your doc that's better.
Dr. Iranna Hittalamani
General Physician 4 yrs exp Gokak
Your description is classic of a fibroadenoma of breast but need further assessment to be Sure. So consult a breast surgeon. And ask the doctor to teach you self examination of breast so that you can monitor yourself.