Knot in breast
Hi doc, I found a knot in my left breast 3 weeks back. Its hard, painless and little bigger than pea. It has moved a little here and there over time but doesn't hurt. Also, i got my periods last week & it's still pretty much there. Should I wait or consult doc immediately?

Hi,please consult your doc. It might be fibroadenoma, which is benign condition but see your doc that's better.
Your description is classic of a fibroadenoma of breast but need further assessment to be Sure. So consult a breast surgeon. And ask the doctor to teach you self examination of breast so that you can monitor yourself.

Knot under skin on forearm Knot on inside of knee Knot in lower stomach