Knilefelter syndrom...???

Hello doctor, I have issue with my health and my penis size when erected 5.5" inch also my testicles are small and I have a gynecomastia. I have referred Google it's cause of Knilefelter syndrome..?? But I'm not sure hence kindly please assist me with correct treatment
views-icons 48 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh
You should get a hormone profile done including s. Lh,  fsh and testosterone.  Based on the findings further evaluation needs to be done.  Klinefelter is a genetic disease and requires karyotyping for Confirmation. 
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?