Knee sprain
I fell down from bike 3 years ago. Then everything was fine but there was a sprain at knee joint. From that time, I'm unable to bend my knee joint easily as before. Is there anything to be worried about?

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Since 3years your problem is persistent, that means your symptoms are genuine,I feel this is high time you consult orthopedic surgeon
Dr. Ajay Rao
Joint Replacement Surgeon 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Sorry to hear about that. Sprain in the knee can be of different grades. A simple sprain should settle down in 3months. If you have persisting pain or stiffness you need to consult an Orthopaedic surgeon