Knee pain problem

I m having the knee problem in my right hand legs.I have done the test of CT scan but the report is normal and i had eaten some medicines also but no effect pain is happening continuously and i cant do any more type of work bcz of these pain plz tell me which doctor should i consult this?
views-icons 29 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi...., knee pain has a number of different causes. Whatever the cause, exercise and keeping to a healthy weight can reduce symptoms... Rest and immobilize your knee joint for few days.... Apply alternate ice and warm compresses until the pain subsides.... Compress the knee with crepe bandage to reduce swelling if any.... Elevating the foot end also reduces the swelling.... Consider pain relieving medications for few days...Consult your orthopedician if symptoms Persists....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?