Knee pain for left leg

My uncle is suffering from severe knee pain. Can't able to sit more time. Who is the best doctor for this ?
views-icons 94 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Since when is he suffering from such knee pain? Is it both the knees? Any other associated joint involvement? Because knee pain could be due to several reasons like osteoarthritis(most common in older people), osteomalacia, ligament tear, meniscus injury. It will require detailed clinical examination and probably even xrays and blood tests. So kindly consult a nearby orthopedic for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?