Knee pain for left leg
My uncle is suffering from severe knee pain. Can't able to sit more time. Who is the best doctor for this ?

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Since when is he suffering from such knee pain? Is it both the knees? Any other associated joint involvement? Because knee pain could be due to several reasons like osteoarthritis(most common in older people), osteomalacia, ligament tear, meniscus injury. It will require detailed clinical examination and probably even xrays and blood tests. So kindly consult a nearby orthopedic for further evaluation.