Knee pain due to driving
HI, I have pain in my right knee, its been 10 days I am suffering from. It caused due to wrong sitting posture while working on laptop and driving 28 kms daily in Bangalore traffic for 2 hours minimum. To whom shall I consult orthopedist or physiotherapist??
92 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
Consult orthopaedician, than continue medications untill pain subsides completely. After that consult any good physiotherapist for strengthening of hamstring muscles and hip joint.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.