Knee joint

Sir I have partial acl tear n grad2 horizontal medial meniscus tear in posterior horn n body I not extending upto surface in not want to undergo surgery I I heard of prp injections with positive results is anyone of you provide pro or can suggest any centre regarding this
views-icons 36 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gyaneshwar
General Physician 41 yrs exp Delhi
This is not from my specialty. Consult some Orthopeditian.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?