Knee injury
Hi Doc... I cant straighten my knee..,and i cant walk properly (only my left knee). I have no problem in bending it, but if i straighten my knee der is pain..., and even pain in walking properly... Is it a serious problem or should i consult an ortho... One of my relative said it may be coz of MENISCUS dislocation .., is it serious...???

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should get it checked out by a orthopedician in person. Get a x-ray done and establish a proper diagnosis. Injury to meniscus could be one problem, but what if something else is causing this issue. Do not waste time in consulting with a orthopedician. Better to start treatment of whatever it is early rather than repenting later. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Sameer Sahay
Consultant Physician 10 yrs exp Pune

Yes it can be due to damage to the meniscus, usually with a fragment 'locking' the knee. It requires at first rest for few days with anti inflammatory medication, and later specific diagnosis if it continues to trouble you.