Knee folded pain
Hi my leg was folded 3 days back while I was doing silly things with my friends here and there it got swelled today morning and yes it's paining since 3 days unable to walk properly somebody please diagnose me what to do just take a look at the picture a swelling is there on the leg that you can find

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

X-ray must and tk physiotherapy treatment if it work then OK other wise a MRI to see ligament injury
Dr. Sonia Talreja Dhawan (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
X Ray and MRI certainly needed for further treatment..... Visit your nearest orthopaedic consultant at the earliest..
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... For all orthopedic cases x ray is required and doctor should do local examination ... Knee has got number of ligaments ...you should be careful with knee... Ligament tear can occur on twisting knee ,which exerts overstress on ligaments .. If its mild inflammation it will subside on its own in 3-4 days ,if not you need to get x ray of knee and consult orthopedic surgeon.