Kindey problem
Dear sir. Last month my kidney stones is there frist time i give scanning is telling stone size is 6.5mm i drinking the water i meet the doctor and give medication. So last again yesterday's scanning the stone size telling 13mm is true my self is some another problem is gastic...

Hello there we understand your problem and your current condition but you are doing a very good jib by taking adequate water. There might be a possibility that sometime Tue intestines make up the diagnosis or it may be right your stone size has doubled in a month just have a follow up with your doctor. For acidity you need to avoid spicy, greasy, alcohol, processed, canned foods to prevent this problem of yours. Thank you